Hearing Aid Repairs
Hearing Aid Repairs in California
We understand that repairs are never welcomed with excitement, even with the oldest of hearing aids. Yet, we aim to make the hearing aid repair process as affordable and hassle-free as possible. We commonly provide hearing aid repairs for the following major brands: Starkey, Phonak, GN Resound, Siemens, Miracle Ear, Costco Kirkland Signature, Unitron, Oticon, and many more.
We Take the Hassle out of Hearing Aid Repairs:
How Much May Hearing Aid Repairs Cost?
- Because we are able to do many of the repairs in-house, you save time and money
- You have direct communication with the people repairing your hearing aid. If you have questions about your repair, ask us yourself!
- We repair any age or brand of hearing aid
Hearing aid repair costs can vary depending on several factors: (1) Whether or not the hearing aid is still under warranty, (2) The extent of damage to the hearing aid, and (3) The cost of replacement parts for your hearing aid.
If you purchased your hearing aid from us and it is still under warranty, your hearing aid repair costs will probably be small—or even free! Out of warranty or older hearing aids that require substantial repair may have a cost associated. Cracked cases on custom molded devices can be expensive to replace, but in some circumstances, these cracks can be repaired.
Get your Hearing Aid Repaired Today!
- Don’t wait any longer to start hearing life again. Here’s how it works:
- We will assess the hearing aid and let you know what needs to be done to repair the aid.
- Once we have repaired the hearing aid, you will be on your way. In many cases we can fix the hearing aid while you are in the office.
We are truly the best place to get hearing aids repaired or serviced. We make it a priority to put you first and help you hear as best as you can.
Call today and schedule your appointment!